E-LangLab is currently seeking partners. See below.
Pakistan: Technology Trade Services
244/29 Mamoon-Jee Road, Tariqabad, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Tel: +92-51-5512013-5791700, fax +92-51-5522046
Contact: Mr. Shahid Bhatti, firstname.lastname@example.org, Cell-0321-8558882
- Newell Ltd.
Contact: Segun Adebileje, email@example.com, tel. +234 (0)8125990920, (0)7061006288
- TIWA Systems Limited (Nigera) - African Languages Technology Initiative
16A, Seinde Callisto Crescent, Charity Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria
Phone: 234-1-493-7039, Contact: Tunde Adegbola, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Mabel Olabanji, email@example.com
Complementary Software (Classroom Management)
E-LangLab partnered originally with a leading developer of classroom-management software later acquired by Netop. We can offer clients NetOp's Vision products for classroom management as well as cheaper alternatives such as Snetclass. Such classroom-management products are a perfect complement to our own LangLab PASSPORT. Using them in conjunction with LangLab PASSPORT lets institutions achieve extensive and user-friendly language-lab, distance-learning, and classroom-control functionality at a combined cost far below that of other language-lab products with built-in classroom-control functionality. Read what one can do with the combination.
Other Partners and Useful Links
eChineseLearning.com - Learn mandarin Chinese one-on-one with the best online Chinese language school. Click here for more information.
GSE Abroad (GSEAbroad.com) offers many opportunities to study abroad in Italy, England, Australia and elsewhere.
We seek the following:
- Distributors/resellers in both the U.S. and other countries
- System integrators and technology consultants who work with educational institutions and school districts
- Providers of distance-learning curricula and services
- Vendors of complementary educational technology, such as software for school management
- Other suppliers of hardware, furniture, or equipment for computer labs
- Educational publishers and other content providers for language-learning and other
LangLab PASSPORT's value to you: Use the multimedia and all-skill capabilities of LangLab PASSPORT to deliver a next-generation version of your materials to clients, as a supplementary product. We will let you use LangLab PASSPORT to structure your materials as LangLab PASSPORT lessons, and we will create an installer that a client can simply run to create a course with these lessons or add the lessons to an existing course. Items in lessons you create can have links to your existing Web pages with learning and testing activities. We will advertise your product in the Pedagogy section of our site and tell our clients about it.
- Language-learning consultants
- Providers of call center equipment, services, and training
- Textbook authors interested in creating new multimedia "textbooks" that are courses and
lessons for use with LangLab PASSPORT.
LangLab PASSPORT's value to you: We will let you use LangLab PASSPORT to structure materials and create a multimedia "textbook." We will create an installer that a client can simply run to create a course with these lessons or add the lessons to an existing course. We will advertise your product on our site and tell our clients about it. You will receive most of the revenue from sales made through usan arrangement far more generous than standard publisher's royalties.